Lined up with a complete case mod after Team Philippines, we have the Team Thailand with an equally well-built gaming PC. Modder Crow and Waii EPIC collaborated to build the ‘PUBG Buggy’ themed design for their BATTLEMODS entry because of its modder-friendly layout. Here’s what Team Thailand thinks of the ‘PUBG Buggy Theme’ concept:
We think that one of the iconic and well-known vehicles in PUBG is the compact, open frame transportation named “Buggy”. In this BattleMods competition, we’re going to be modding the H500P based on the characteristics of the vehicle Buggy.
- Case: Cooler Master MasterCase H500P
- CPU: Intel Core i5 8600k
- Motherboard: MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon Motherboard
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 GPU
- PSU: Cooler Master V850
- RAM: 16GB Apacer Panther series DDR4 Memory
- SSD: Apacer Panther Series SSD 120gb
- Liquid Cooling System: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Maker 240
- Accessories: CableMod Custom Cable Extensions
The best part of Team Thailand’s build is the arrangement of the hardware so that the inner side is flaunted as well as the theme isn’t disturbed. Especially, the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 GPU at the side and Cooler Master MasterLiquid Maker 240 at the front give it a very nice finishing touch. In the end, the PUBG plate stamped right next to the graphics card completed the theme.